For all enquiries including price list and availability, please complete the enquiry form and a member of the team will be in contact.
Hire Enquiry Form
1. Do you have parking facilities?
No, we do not offer parking facilities, you can drive through to unload only.
2. Can I bring alcohol to my event?
No, only beers and wine are allowed on the premises. Make sure you fill the alcohol permission slip before your event.
3. Can I clean myself and not pay the cleaning charge?
Unfortunately, the cleaning charge is a standard charge that applied to all bookings. You are required to wipe the tables and chairs, fold them and put them back where you found them.
Your rubbish must be collected and dropped in our bin store.
You must leave the space in the same state that you found it when you arrived for your booking. You are not required to mop the floor.
4. Do you provide bin bags and detergent for the dishwasher?
Yes, we provide those free of charge.
5. Do I need to clean the kitchen tops and oven?
Yes, you need to leave as clean as possible.
6. Do you provide pots and pans?
No, we do not, we only provide plates, glasses and cutleries.
7. Can I access the room hired before my event starts?
No, you can only have access 15mn prior to your booking time.
8. Can my guests use the social area?
No, your booking is strictly restricted to the room that you have hired.
9. How soon after the event will my deposit be refunded?
Given that you provide with your bank details straight after your event, your refund should be processed with 10 to 15 working days.
Please note that it can take up to 30 days depending on how soon you provide us with your bank details.
10. Do I need to pay the deposit and the booking charge?
Yes, both charges are separate and must be paid in full before the date of the event.
11. Does your set up fee include clearing away tables and chairs after the event?
No, our set up fee is for setting up only.
Sign up to our mailing list and be the first to know about our events, reports and all key Grand Union Community Hub updates.